Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Grand Opening May 2012!!

We are working our little buns off, setting up our new nest, in beautiful historic downtown New Westminster.  We anticipate opening in the second week of May 2012; we'll definitely keep you posted on that.

We're really excited to be apart of this community, as Fiona has been a long time resident here.  For myself, I'm in the midst of packing up my home in Vancouver and moving to New West village.  I'm really looking forward to being so close to my favourite grocery store: Donald's Market.  They have all of the organic goodies I love to buy, but at a fraction of the cost.

We are a community style acupuncture clinic, which offer nutritional, herbal, homeopathic and TCM treatments.  Not only that, but we will also be carrying the very best in nutraceuticals.  Thorne Research, Chinese Modular Solutions, Genestra, Unda, Kan Traditioinals and Ferlow Botanicals are just to name a few.  We'll will be offering herbal and supplement consultations to our patients and also a retail space to pick up your daily vitamins, omega oils, probiotics, and protein powders.  

Check back often for updates!   





1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you girls. Keep up the good work. Your Clinic will be the best, I can picture it, so calm, soothing and welcoming. I can not wait for your grand opening!

    ReplyDelete